Friday, March 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy!

My apologies for not posting all week. I've been awfully busy, first traveling to see a friend in Lexington Kentucky.
Then scrambling to plan a My Little Pony Birthday party for princess Charlotte, and making her a fabulous birthday present!

 Also have been trying my hand at painting shoes.



 And will be going to a re enactment at my favorite historical site here in Pittsburgh.



 http://www.woodvilleplantation.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/ADayWithTheNevillesJPEG.jpg

 Woodville Plantation will be doing their annual at home with the Nevilles event on Sunday, and I get to dress up and sit in the parlor pretending to be a gentlewoman. You should come check it out if you are in the area!

SO fear not I will have plenty to post next week when I finally have some time to write some nice long posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment